Sunday, December 28, 2003

BF's PC just crashed. :(

Below was the last entry by him on his favourite PC.. before it happened...Chey.. like having PC funeral like that.. ok ok.... Crappy. I know. But it's a sad thing indeed. I wouldn't wanna elaborate.... look at how technology has been involved in our lives! We feel restless without this white/black Box and the Internet. I mean.. most of us will feel that way, right. My PC has lived for 5 years+ and is going to be shortlived one day. I just know it will happen coz the hard drive is making a weird sound...... But i hope BF will blog soon. If not, it'll just be my Crap around here.. No fun.. :(


Yesterday was P3... It was a great event. Almost everyone was there supporting, havin a good time...drinkin'.... coke. My sister came too! And Aisyah and Murad too! hehe! Cool. Anyway, after the event, BF sent me and sis home. BF has not slept for more than 24 hours coz he had been working many many night and morning shifts non-stop. I helped him print out his roster and found out that he got the technician post he wanted! I ran and hugged him and congratulate him under my block where he was waiting. I saw him off home in a taxi later.



Today i followed my sister for a TV audition for a Suria Drama series called "Geylang Sipaku Geylang". There were many people... malays ... A huge crowd of brown-skinned toned People were queueing up by the hundreds. Gosh, i dunno how to relate.... sorry... Go read her blog "Fiqah" and she'll tell u more. Later on me and my sister caught JU-ON2... Scary stuffs... but not-so not-so lame story line... ok la... BF like to disturb me.. send me "Booya" SMSes. Notti you, BF! You know i will scream! Lucky i have my sister. hahahahahaha! Ok that's all i wanna log for now.... Gotta sleep now.. coz wanna watch Lord Of The Rings Tomorrow Morning!!!!!!!Yeay! At last. ahhaha! Will be meeting BF's Mom and BF tomorrow. so good night~!

No comments: