Monday, December 22, 2003

MmMMMmMMMm Oreos~!!!

BF has fallen asleep. He must be so tired. I just put down the phone with him. had a nice chat...i can't sleep yet, though, so here i am, blogging again...Today, BF worked hard. Wah .. he must be very tired, man. 3pm-11pm. He's waking up early tomorrow.. starting shift at 9a.m. all the way to Wednesday 9 a.m. Yes.... 24-hour shift. He's basically covering up for the days of work lost during KL... He's soo hardworking!!

We wanna catch Scary Movie 3 but my cousin Raudha said it's a bad movie, right raudha? haha!! Wanna catch Ju-On 2 but i think both BF and me are not horror-immune... LOTR, can't wait for that, though.. Ratings have been shooting up the ceilings...

Me, Sis and mommy just went to eat at Breeks for Dinner.. heheh Yummy! I had BBQed Cajun Dory ... Nice! And i also love Breeks Pop ZZ! Mom had salmon and sis had Beef patty with melted cheese.... Once in a while should be ok.. not all the time.. Pokai wait!!

I'm now having 3 weeks School holidays! But I wanna go school! I miss meeting up Ana for lunchies and crashing her school for that oh-so-great shopping spree wit her! ehhe! I miss Mima too and having all those Sex & the city Girltalks wit her!(well, that's what she calls it hahah!). I miss Nurul, my cousin too! I so0 soo wish i could have those Fun Sleepovers at your house again and talk all the way into the night/wee morning.. But mostly, i miss BF.... But then , i now have to get down to studying.. revisions must start now.:-(. for prelims in February and endyear final exams in May... I'm scared. I think me and BF have been graced by right timings.. last year, it was his final stretch of Army before he ORD ohhh.... and he really spurred me on in my studying, helped me by motivating me. Really Army-Mode/Style Discipline... ANd i'm thankful. For that, I passed. This year, He's started work on a shift basis and that has allowed me, or even motivate me just by looking at how he disciplined himself at work.

Wow... proud of u, BF. Thanks.



P/s: The Post below is just Sibling rivalry at home.. nothing to be alarmed at.. We=My Sis and me fight and argue all the time. I mean , which siblings doesn't argue?.. hahaha! We Cool.

No comments: