Thursday, November 27, 2003

My Side..

Arsenal thrashing of Inter Milan is simple superb! Although its a bit early to say whether they'll definitely qualify, I'm a bit satisfied with the current form they're in. Most people might say that they're lucky Gunners or so..but then I still think that they have been doing well so far this season. Keep in mind that the team hasn't had much $$ to spend for big name transfer & furthermore they have a small squad compared to the likes of others. The depth of the squad is definitely not there but then Arsene Wenger has been rotating the players position as well as to familiarise themselves in case they're hit by injuries/suspensions. To me, Kolo Toure has been the most improving players so far. He can play anywhere in the team, I remembered when he made his debut, he was eventually a striker,followed by wingers(right/left) then to fullbacks & now to centreback. He really got the pace. He's my Gunners hero for now! ahah

okies..enuff of footy..yesterday work was far the easiest I faced so far on weekdays. Where's the damn Lorries!!haaha its ok. Believe it or not..I'm working 12hr shift yesterday but then I only work for only 3hrs. haha Still get the full pay though. Where did I go for the rest of the 8 hrs?? EAt EAt EAT EAT!! ahhaa..yea man..miss eating during the day therefore I stuffed myself with junks! ahaha Oh yea & I had this stupid 'catwalk' to represent my company today. So we also had a mini rehearsal yesterday. I totally sucks at it. My 'partner' for that night was ok la..Cause she's a gal. & they know & so get use to being graceful. I can't! ahah unless I'm soft...ahahah No way man. Anyways I told them, first thing is that, I'm being forced & then I'm not a professional either. SO you guys can't expect much from me!! I'll just do what I can today best...Oh did I tell you guys that I can't fold my 'kain samping' well? ahha daym..I need to learn more ..especially making ketupats..I'm the only one in the family who can't do!!! oH my..hahahaa..okies then..I'm still getting belated b'day wishes...aheh thank you guys!!.......Hope I'll do well today! ahaha ..laters!

No comments: