Friday, November 28, 2003

My Side..

Today is the first time I went out for raya celebration with Gf,it was quite late though with me ending work around 4 & Gf by 430. To make the day worse,it rained pretty heavy. Anyways we intend to go to my Jin Tai Friend's house but then,he's sick(flu season mode:ON), so we skipped that & proceed to my best pal from I.T.E Suffian Hadi(he appears before alongside Nadirah in previous Liquide Fashion Segment). It was great to meet him formally after all these years. It seems that everyone is also putting on weight at the same time(not me ..hee). We could have go to other friends house after that but then Gf's mummy called & asked her to go to fellow couzzie's house. So we went separate ways & here I am home early to blog!hehe..okies..till then..I'm hungry.

No comments: