Sunday, November 30, 2003

helluva late night.

I turned in at 330a.m. yesterday. The jalan raya never stops. Here there and everywhere. Woodlands to pasir ris to sengkang and what not. Ukh. "Exciting" as it can be, I really miss BF during these times. Have not met him for quite some time. Only the day b4 yesterday where we went to his best friend, Yan's house. (And coincidentally, his parents might know my parents.... *Horror*Horror* of living within the same estate. hehe). Today, family going out jalan raya again. Mom's side. Dad has like 13 or 14 brothers and sisters... who has children who are already married and livin on their own... so it means that there are more houses to go to. It's all in the spirit of Hari Raya. Truthfully speaking, i'm gettin bored..... I think we won't be able to even finish up every house.... But the delight came when i stuffed myself up with food! Yummy Food! Mom cooked Bamiah yesterday. Noice....Gonna have her cook that for my friends next week when they come visit. hehe!

BF has just returned from a 12 hour night shift at werk. He's soundly asleep now..... If only i'm there to watch him sleep. I would understand what's going on in his mind, spewing all those mindful and caring thoughts. But.. I'm gonna meet him later! Going to his colleague's open house together. (",) The sad part is that i gotta meet and join my Family in the evening..... yes... again. Right now, i really cherish the few hours i spent with him, in our pairs of matching baju kurungs. Sigh.....
I Love you Honey!

No comments: