Tuesday, November 25, 2003

My Side..

Selamat Hari Raya!! heh..I'm so hyperactive today..I am feeling so hysterical..ahaha..Its only 10am now..but the day has started off pretty much well..Went to the Raya prayers early in the morning with My buddies,Juherman & Zul along with Ju's mum & also Abang Usop..Afterwhich Zul asked me to drop by his home on the way to collect some "kuih" from his mum.So we went & when I stepped inside his room..he gave me a HUGE GULA-GULA!!hahaa..its actually my b'day pressie!!haha what a surprise..Too bad I can't stay long there cause I have to make my way to the grave to visit my late Grandpa..So b4 I'm going to do dat,he instructed me to call him after opening up the present..Afterwhich I did,its a black tin all wrapped up!SO he asked me to open up the blacktape..& there's a msg on top of the lid which says,'Happy 23rd Birthday! Nothing Much really from Zul, Taufik & Najib'. Then there's another msg also which says,'What is black,Outside but definitely WHITE INSIDE??'...I'm really clueless by then..haha..so i opened up the lid & first thing I saw was........the label ADDIDAS...Hmm..the tension grew wilder...hahhaa..when I pulled out the whole of the packet...& open up...there it was...A REAL MADRID JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!! OH my! ahhahahaa...Another one of most Fav pressie!!!! hehehehe Gosh...I so loike it alot! Its like the second best thing after GF Altec Lansing! Oh my..I'm so blessed this yr with pressies by all my friends! Thanks alot guys!!! thanks alot GF!...Here is my list of what I got this year..hehehe **ALTEC LANSING SPEAKERS + CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER SOUNDCARD(GF) ** REAL MADRID LA LIGA HOME REPLICA(ZUL, NAJIB & TAUFIK) ** ARSENAL WALLET + ARSENAL MUG(FILJU) ** HANGTEN COOL T-SHIRTS(SHAKIRAH) ** SPAWN LIMITED EDITION FIGURINGS(IBRAHEEM & AZILA) ** BIRTHDAY CARD+HARI RAYA CARD (SYIDAH'CANDYLIPZ') ..............Thats all folks.. ..I really appreciate what you guys have given me..thanks alot once again..& also thanks for the wishes too...Selamat Hari Raya,Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.. ';) enjoys gengs!!

No comments: