Monday, November 24, 2003

My Side..

The Fasting month this season is ending very soon..today!ahhe..how time really fly fast yea..I finally made it to fast through the whole month after 2yrs of national service.the prep for the festive at my house is so hype..everyone's bz cooking,baking is over,cleaning the whole house..etc etc I just duno wher to start!haha nvm..Baju kurung also I nvr buy this year..too much work till i forgot all about it..most prolly using last yr one or earlier..

anyways..ther's another side of hari raya that i dun lik too......I'd be spending less time with gf..due to hari raya visits she gonna hav wit her family..maybe its cos that i'm only wit my mum n we dun hav anywher to go,dats why i felt in such a way.....weell.....its time for me to endure now..heh..

ok then,till i blog again...Selamat Hari Raya ! maaf zahir dan batin... ';)

No comments: