Sunday, November 16, 2003

My Side..

Work was quite hectic today,maybe its dure to the fact that our Hari Raya is approaching soon & most of us Singaporeans are taking advantage of the Ringgits to shop across the causeway. I finished work at 6+ so I'm prepared to break my fast outside before I had a proper dinner at home but then time was not on my side. I was in the train & my watch shows its 1845 & I'm still at Kranji. So during the journey I sat beside this Haji & his son,very religious as what I presume. So when its time to break fast,he offered me sweet,korma & mineral water. I feel so thankful for him & thanks alot for being a kind hearted soul.

Yesterday was also Kodak memory for me. Sghiphop minus Memek , Ping & Fye Break fast together@REX cum 3ple birthday celebrations. After which we all had cakes at Swensens before everyone makes their own way back..

*Juherman & Fildza-Thanks for The Arsenal gifts,I really need a wallet badly,thank god I never buy!haha & the Mug ala CUP, I think that's a sign that Arsenal might be bringing home some silverware this season!haha

*Ibraheem & Azila-Thanks alot for the toys,you guys know best that I'm so into toys!maybe I should get a cupboard upon getting ERS $ haha,my toys dah BERLAMBAK! but then my mum always ask me,why toys not clothes?I just answer her in a simple way,"Cause you always don't buy me toys when I was a kid" haha

*Shakirah-Thanks alot for the Hang Ten Ts!I really loike it cause you know why??? haha Now I can feeling feeling Benny(City Of Gods)!! hip eh?? haha

& lastly thanks for all who came yesterday & wished me ':) Thanks Gf for being there too,I really love all the presents I get this year!thanks alot Gengs!!

No comments: