Wednesday, November 12, 2003

joie de vivre! Above 18s.

I've been reading up on psychology, especially relationship articles. Oooh i love em... I even tore apart my 3 years of Readers Digest subscriptions just to collect the articles that i fancy, such as..." What Women don't understand about guys" or "Secrets About Women Husbands should know" or "To win at a relationship, learn to Lose.", or "Lies Men tell women" and my exceptionally fave,"When Men Go Ape, Women Go Shopping!" I would really love to share these articles but i guess it's gonna sound boring... oh whatever... hahha!! Anyway, one question, Do Guys Read these type of articles?

Ok, what's wrong with the ever-vanishing-blogger. I wanna change the song. It's getting too "sad" and dreary in this blogger atmosphere..it's not good for the heart.... Totally the opposite of BF and i. We're just happy. :) BF is working 3-11pm shift today. My poor poor dear. Come home soon! Anyway, BF spent quality time wit me yesterday. We went to Geylang to get FOOD!!!!! What else eyy? And headed to Plaza Sing to break fast after which we had a mini-picnic of our Geylang-bought food under the stars... (Oh yes, there ARE our fave Otaks-otaks.. canot miss out one) hehehe...I'm ever so thankful to him for knowing how to prioritize. Love you, baby.

I went to school today and i gotta tell what happened. Me and my friend (whouldn't wanna say who she is or she's gonna get me for this!) were in the lecture and it was break time. We were discussing about Geylang and the Food and the malay stalls selling kebabs, deng dengs, etc etc. So like, i was telling her, "Don't buy deng deng berempah, it's not that nice, Buy the original deng dengs" and she replied with Gusto with her expression all excited, "Berdengdengs very besar and tebal la..........errrr..... " i couldn't stop laughing! She stumbled on her words.. she wanted to say "but the deng dengs" and ended up saying "berdengdengs".. hhahaha! (a slang which means a specific part of a woman's asset made popular by Rod Montero of the Perfect 10).. Geeee! So R(A).... Menguchap..keekeeekeeee!!

No comments: