Thursday, November 20, 2003

Just plain Moody.

I skipped school today. What a terrible terrible thing to do. I just didn't feel like going.. i thought there was a test today.. but it turned out that it's next week.... cost accounting here i come.... So i slept. And slept. And slept. Till my Father and his workers came to my house to finish the ugly paint Job they started. Whudevah! So i decided to go to My Gramma's. And i helped my Aunt bake chocolate Chip cookies for Hari Raya.. a whole batch of it.... (And it's for BadigolZ Mom.. Adha! u owe me one hahaha nah kidding.) For 4 whole hours 4-8pm .. but i didn't feel anything.. coz i was in my PMS And my mood swings are damn terrible. I just felt so shitty and tantrums fly like fireworks. So i just kept quiet and did my job... takes my mind off many things. Its all good.

Then my Mom came "home"... Bad news. She has high fever.. First Raudha, then her mom and granddad, then now my mom... Oh no.... Advise all you people out there to take good care of ya health nowadays.. The Flu Bug is spreading. Better take care or i'll call my personal Nurse BF to take care of u hahahahha! I was supposed to go to JB wit Mom today to take my Baju Raya... But all plans cancelled coz she's ill. :( My Poor Mom.. please get better. Ok i gotta go now.. have to wake up at 4 a.m. to prepare sahur.. Adios~

No comments: