Thursday, October 16, 2003

Sheikha Loves Zaini

Hey@! BF! I Disagree! No No No. Maybe it's just my hair. :P

I had a good start of the morning. Woke up and had an early lead to school. Met Iza in lecture Which is gettin tougher and more headachy by the day. I had a management accounting test yesterday. And I'm well prepared ..........to flunk it. During lecture, i was thinking to myself, hey... there's an Isetan Sale at Ngee Ann Poly. And i damn well wanna go! So i messaged Ana! And we agreed to meet up at 2pm. Me and Ana had lunch at SIM first along with a friend of hers. Ana said that i need a student pass to go into the bazaar, so i borrowed her friend's.(but in the end, it was not used at all. hahaha! Thanks anyway!) We had a hard time at the lockers' area, me stuffin my bag into the small lil jam of a hole. At last, me and Ana managed to stroll along the sales stuffs.. My GoSh!@ It was cheap! Well, maybe they wanna clear stocks, but i got myself a t-shirt for $6, a light-weight umbrella also for $6 and something for BF which costs $9! hehehehehe. Had a rrreeeaaaallyyy fun time with Ana. Thank you once again, Dear Ana. Hope your eye gets better!

After 2+ hours, i head on home, buying new paper on the way to look for a part-time job in the Classifieds. I gotta learn how to write up a resume! Argh! BF is at hard at work... (he's doing a 16-hour shift *8a.m. to 11 p.m.* today, that non-stop working beloved of mine..) Dear, i really do hope you take a rest some of the times k, but since u said in your blog below that it's not tiring and it's worth the pay, then go for it. I'm behind u all the way. :) ) I reached home at about 7 and my sandals strap gave way when i was alighting from the bus, luckily i didn't fall. i was only a few blocks away from home. I started to drag my left foot. it seems kinda funny to be walking dragging one foot, so what da hell, i took off my sandals and walked barefooted all the way home. washed my feet after that of course. haha!

Oh well, yesterday me and zaini had a superb outing at Sentosa. We went there in the morning coz BF has to work at 3pm. Although we were there only for a few hours, we had so much fun, just bathing. It was enough for us to spend some quality time together coz I respect the fact that BF is working long hour shifts and all. :) We rendam our kaki in the sea salt water to clear the scars on our legs... we think it's again MFEO that both of us got sensitive skins. hehe. As he likes to irritate/annoy me, while i was in the sea, he splashed the water at me! right into my face. i did the same too. But that did not stop him from carrying me up and throwing me SploSh@ into the sea! And then i chased him with the intention of carrying him or pushing into the sea... but i know he's HeaVy.. and i know i can't manage to do it.. i just chased him all around the sand..hahah!We made quite a lot of noise shouting and screaming although it's just the 2 of us... haha! It was wonderful. I'm in love with BF... again.
Wanna see 5 pics of sentosa?
CLICK HERE !

No comments: