Wednesday, October 15, 2003

My Side..

This week has been very tiring but yet exciting, been working alot till I lost count of the days/dates. Not to worry, the number of hours I'm working though may be alot but the workload is not that tiring as what others may think. I did really enjoy every moments of it.

Managed to catch the 2nd last episode of 'Rahsia Perkahwinan' just now. I just love the show alot!hee.. by the way, don't you all think that Sharon Ismail & Gf have some similarities in looks? My mum thought so & so do many others of whom I know. The picture of the week also can proves it..heheh(If only I know how to do like what Lutfhi did in his blog that is by posting a pic of her & Sharon herself then only it be great!) haha as for now, whoever read this post, do you all agree with me?

No comments: