Tuesday, October 21, 2003

My Side..

My foot rot is hurting so bad,ns finished & it's still there. Anyone can help me?

By the way,last saturday drum & bass+hiphop event was superb. From soundsystem to performers & to also to the organisers,everything went well. Great job guys although I can't hear some of the rhymes that been rap(hehe),it's just too fast! By the way I think some of the audiences there are confused. Some may think that it's like a 100% hiphop event rather than a mixture. That happened at The Big Show where it's supposed to be something like 80:180BPM but instead of drum & bass, Rock was the alternative. Too bad many of them left the show thinking that it's a hiphop event & to make matter worse the soundsystem left more bad impression of the show. However I did enjoy the show that day although I don't know much about drum & bass but I still prefer hiphop events like Beats Society where the audience can pay attention to our lyrics,appreciates our work etc. I really don't mind if they don't dance to the music/tunes but as long as they nod their head to the tunes/music & listen/watches attentively,I knew that they appreciates it. Doing it live with live bands is my favorite of all. Although there's limited chances here to do a show like that,I'll still accept if we're offered a chance to do,anywhere we also don't mind. So far Proverbs & Pinholes has featured Rozie & Lia from Femme Fatales. I'd hope to feature more local acts to do with us like Dry Peanutz,Ishaaq&Ibraheem,Wan Bless,982 Nemesis etc etc. Preparations for live events like this usually cause a lot of hassle,like own schedule etc. Thus,I never gave up & normally I'll try to be patient & always try to rearrange for another dates for those who can't make it on our actual rehearsal. Its not impossible though & as for now we're still hoping if we'll have another chance soon to do a live performance!

Thanks Lia,Rozie & Pinholes(Famie you're the man!)

No comments: