Wednesday, October 22, 2003

My Side..

Foot is getting bad to worse,been applying alot of mycomban to it before sleep & also to work.Wish it would heal soon so that I won't have any trouble walking.Started today with the bad news of Arsenal loss in the Champions League(really teruk man Wenger!)Haven't been lucky in Euro Champions league except for Cup Winners Cup!

So I have 2 wish for now,1. Want to get rid of my foot rot & 2. Arsenal must start winning in Euro!

By the way,while chilling outside HMV yesterday with gf in the evening,surprise-surprise Kay-D approached me.She's working with MTV right now & she & her friends did a lil interview with me about Movies.Don't know when it'll be shown on tv!haha*feeling popular*I've never seen myself on tv before but I've appeared as host for Teen Tv back then alongside Lady Ema & also some cameo on the streets interview.As usual my english cocked up!haha I think I stutter lah,thats why.sheesh..

No comments: