Thursday, October 09, 2003

My Side..

2 weeks of work already(genap hari ini). Been there for night/morning/afternoon shift & also been experiencing of what has happened in between/during those shifts. Morning shifts reminds me of BMT style,wake up at 5:30am & rushed for the 1st train to woodlands. So far I have been punctual in all my morning shift. I think,I've been seeing almost the same person on my first train. Usually I'll be listening to my commercial bounce hits(R Kelly-Snake can really wake me up in the train!heh) mp3s in my md. What to do,not downloading anymore mp3s.Bleargh!! Afternoon shift?hmm..let me see, I think it's pretty normal but the fun part is that there are more breaks for the noon shift. Ok,now for night shift,Woa,all kinds of people you'll see. First & foremost between 9pm-11pm,there'll be a lot of KTV Hostess/Whores/Bohsia. These people are mostly from JB & they came at these hours to work & goes home the next day(Inside info!!) The way they dress so jialats,worst than the roti kirais,ketupat sumbat we can find in Singapore. Anyways after midnight usually there'll be lesser vehicles/people but that's the time we can bump into artistes/celebrities/sports person. 2 days ago,while taking those tempa dots, I didn't realise that I took it from Ishak Ahmad(still can make joke dah pagi2 buta). Later on I bumped into Nazri Nasir's family afterwhich Aide Iskandar. Yesterday my colleague just bumped into Awie. Ok now for the weird stuffs I came across,If you guys read yesterday's News Paper, there's a story about illegal immigrants. The 3 Illegal Immigrants actaually hid in the car & the driver actually drove the car into my lane(all my colleagues were asking for the car's number plate this morning,Sheeeshh). That's my first time I came across such stuffs. Not anyone of my colleagues actually came across it once?So am I lucky or suay?! oh oh.. & another thing, around 4am yesterday this young malay chap asked me if there's any vacancy in the job we're doing. Early wee hours also got people enquire for job! hah..
Speaking of job vacancy,My uncle recomended me to a technician line at S.I.A Aerospace.Hmm..not too sure if I want to go for that so quickly cause I just start my present work & the pay currently is my above expectation but then the job he recommending me involves my career.
23yrs old...still thinking..(lol)

No comments: