Tuesday, October 07, 2003

That explains It.

I'm in my PMS state right now. People very close to me can tell.hehe! Anyway, I had tuition with Mira just now. When i asked her How her Maths PSLE was, she looked at me and quirped,"Easy!" Gosh i was elated. Today, i taught her "science". BF was surpised that i taught her that subject. haha! But i'm not gonna teach her anymore. It was a sad depart. She's the best tuition student i ever had. Although she's just my cousin, and we still are gonna meet during family events, i miss her already. She taught me the meaning of 'patience' during teaching. Hope she gets into a good secondary school. But better still, hope she gets her dream of achieving those A and A* in her PSLE. Good luck.. No, you don't need luck, mira.

I feel lonely. I miss BF. BF is now at work, doing a 12 hour shift. again. He's been a darling to me. I've got to reassess my brain juices. Our Lifestyles have changed, with him stepping into the working world. (although we had a blast fun of 2 months, with him bumming around *to repay NS* or so he said. haha!) Gonna Go to school tomoro and meet Iza, to discuss our Corporate Finance assignment. Due date:25th. My Principle:"Nobody gives a damn if you don't give a damn." The assignment isn't compulsory, just like everything that exists in my school. But i have to chuck away those relentless thoughts and give a damn! Lunch with you, Iza.
Good night. I'm turning in early.

P/s: Movie "Gigli" got a rating of 1/5 in Life. So, spare your change. Don't even think of watching it. Ben and Jen has ended their fairytale anyway. Watch "Swimming Pool" instead. It looks good. I'm gonna catch it soon.

BF, it's time we changed the Pic Of The Week, ay?

No comments: