Friday, October 10, 2003

My Side..

Woke up today feeling a little bit of flu. Must be the side effect of the flu vaccine that they gave me on Tuesday, now I'm feeling so sneezy. Took couple of paraceptemol after breakfast then off to meet Gf. We went to have lunch at Far East Plaza. She had kway teow pataya while I had mee bandung(till now I can't really tell how the real mee bandung taste,everywhere I ate,it taste different,Hmm..) Afterwhich we head to Borders to browse around & also hoping to get one of Cosmopolitans but to no avail. We did bump into Mr hardworking Luthi. Gf legs felt very tired therefore we decided to slack around at our favorite slacking place at Metro Paragon. Sat around there for an hr till I decide to drop by The Cube. Its been 3weeks I'd been there. Before we head there straight, we had some otah2 at Hajjah Asiah(highly recomended by Shakirah & Ishaaq). Finally we arrived & no one was there. The place was quite in a mess. So Gf watched Labu Labi & I tidy up the place, rearranged some of the stuffs, took some pictures of the jackets for Famie cause he's interested in buying it & clean some areas up. No one appear yet still until one of my colleagues called me up & asked me to cover her shift tomorrow & she'll take over mine on Sunday. Another offer I couldn't resist, so I took it without any hesitation. It's coming to 8+ still no one around. We closed the shop & I send Gf home.

Great day I had today. Discovered that Kiwi is no longer a fruit I can eat anymore(used to be my favorite) Oh well, Sunday is Triplets birthday if I'm not wrong. Gonna search some pressie soon too with Gf & Zul. Might drop by The Cube on Sunday..
*By the way, Sorry Ayu & the rest of Dry Peanutz,I won't be able to make it tomorrow for your show,on a 12hr shift tomorrow. All the best for the show yea.Good luck!*

No comments: