Saturday, October 04, 2003

My Side..

Had a very nice day today. Supposed to work but I forgot to answer their call but its not my fault & they understood it cause the system works like that at my work place;Expect strange numbers but it may be my luck afterall cause the theory goes like this; Strange phonecalls=work=$$$!!heh.. Oh well tomorrow I'm working. The roster is out soo, so I hope the 2 off days they arranged for me will be monday & saturday(monday blues & saturday I wanna go for some Dry Peanutz!)hah..oh by the way today was marvellous. Did some shopping with Gf, went to watch 'Gigli'. Very intelectual movie & great story line(2.5/5). Afterwhich we had dinner at Pizza Hut, we really enjoyed the food there, eating slowly & enjoying every taste of it until I felt the urge to shit!haha daym..this always happen to me but who cares as long as I enjoyed the meal, I'm ok with it(hah). We then went to Paragon to sit cause its starting to drizzle. Had a good long talk there & also people watch. Send Gf home after that. Was on the train reading The New Paper until 3minahs board the train. They had this tatoo 'BITCH' each on their shoulder big! Everyone stared at their moves in the train..Weird yea? Speaking of Minah, I recalled an incident during work on friday. My in-charge for the day was this minah. So bloody arrogant but I saved her from humilation from the public. Didn't even bother to say thanks or anything(bloody kay-kiang!)

By the way, Thanks to all who came down for Beats Society. Thanks for all the support! ':D

No comments: