Sunday, October 05, 2003

Today, BF works from 10am-6pm. Gosh, he's so hardworking! Even if he's not suppose to work, he Jots his schedule down to his supervisor. And gets it. BF, you're one Rajin boy. If only i have your drive for passion, God, how great! And tomorow, he's working a 12 hour shift from 9pm at night, straight into the wee hours of the morning, till 9 am. Wow... Honey, have some hot herbal tea ok to keep u awake k..
My sister is getting on my nerves. #(*&$(#! It's everybody's exam season now. I had tuition with Mira(my student sitting for her PSLE tomoro) for 5 hours just now. A Drill. She wanted it. She agreed to it. The more i was willing to teach her. N levels tomoro too. Argh. I'm having the flu-bug every night now. sinus can just drive you nuts.
I'm thinking of a change. i'm becoming an internet-addict. I"m a victim of online repertoirs. Cruising webpages for tips on designing web pages. Self-taught. It's just so interesting! Damnit. But i can't. I have to focus my brain on my business lecture notes which i've been missing in the clouds from. Maybe even Blogger has influenced us to log on every single day. I have to refrain..... haha, like as if i can.
Anyways, wanna call BF now! So, laters k! Miss u BF! Take care at werk tomoro!

No comments: