Wednesday, October 01, 2003

My Side...


More Details Can Be Found Below.. Read On.

My beloved Arsenal is facing a bad season currently.Started out the season quite lively but running out of ideas recently & worst still losing players due to suspensions,injuries & loans out.Drew yesterday & now the chances are still there for their Euro ambition but still the ball is round as they say & anything can happen.

I really had nothing much to say for today,work as per normal but today is the first time I
took a nap during my break because everyone is sleeping & left me with no one to talk to & basically I had no choice neither,haha.After work,met Gf for short "lunch+dinner" before she head for tuition class in the late evening.Short meeting but yet fun aY!heh..Soon after that,I bumped into Najib,talked n chilled with him till around 9+(I want to watch 'Rahsia Perkahwinan')Had fun & all after so long we never meet.Hope to see you tomorrow!
Oh yea(cheap promo) tomorrow proverbs & pinholes will be doing together again since 'The Big Show' at Youth park.This time around,we'll be doing our showcase @ Geylang East Library @7pm.Fndmentals,Phenomenals & Public Eyez will be there too together with Altimet(Ahmad from Teh Tarik Crew) as the host for the event.Its an event organised by Sghiphop.com called Beats Society.Hope you guys who turned up for the event will enjoy our show!Doing 5 songs all acoustic live!(wah this is a real promo!) haha..ok once in a while la...so come down yea.see you guys 7pm!

No comments: