Tuesday, September 30, 2003

My Side..

I was browsing around this site when I came across Gf old webbie.Browse & read it all.Rekindled all the memories we had!heh..If you guys reading this post & would love to know what actually I'm talking all about,you guys can click at 'Sheikha-2-Zaini-wit-Luv' under Link Up.Its more of our history from the start till today & many more,lovely poems could be found there too.

Had fun working from Thursday.I can't wait for them to put me in 12hrs shift instead of the current 8hrs.Meaning that I'll earn like crazy for an ite graduate only..haha!The working enviroment may not suite for majorities but the job is very easy & the people I'm working with are all very friendly.They helped me around alot,Introduced me around & even made friend with a Gurkha today!But my supervisor warned me for backstabbers.For all I know,I just do my own work & smile when I had to,that way I won't go wrong & insya'allah(hopefully).

Today I also met Gf after work,had a full dinner with her at Sakura,my fav Sway Kao noodle(isit spelt that way?) & hotplate beancurd.After that we walked around town,hasn't been going town a lot lately & we even went to Fai's working place to visit her after whick I bumped into my old ite friend.Was so shocked when he told me that my closefriend(ite) went to detention barracks for a very silly mistake.What a pity cause he's a very quiet,honest & good boy.To make matter worse,its my own friend(the one i bumped just now) who handcuffed & brought him there.Wish you all the best my friend.

No comments: