Sunday, September 28, 2003

Sunday Schmunday

It's now late afternoon and my eyes are gettin droooopy.. Wonder how BF is doing at work.. Must be tiring. I've just finished teaching Mira. She's still here blog-hopping with me hehe. Yesterday's family meeting went well at my house. About 30 people crammed. I wasn't in it though. Money-talks make me shiver. I played with the babies and young ones. Had to help my Mom clean up after that.. House was in a mess by midnight. Had a good sleep though.

I'm having afternoon lecture tomorrow but i guess i'll be crashing the morning one. Ana, we can have lunch tomoro, after which BF, i'll meet u k.. I have no plans. No whole day like i told you. No tuition, no lesson. And since you're not working, let's watch a movie~ it's been a while. Yea.. i think i owe BF something. Oh yea.. BF, i'm so glad you liked ya lil pressie. Next stop = Hari Raya 2003. heh heh heh.... YOu know i know... BF's birthday is exactly on the day of Hari Raya. Sweet. Oh no, it's time i started getting down to my books. Hadn't been studying since the first day of school. But then again, my tutees , Mira, is having her PSLE and Faezah is havin her N levels. all at the same time. I'm willing to spend more hours with them. I know they can do it. hehehe. MAybe after that, then i'll start my own studying. GOing out with BF later at night... yeay!

No comments: