Monday, September 29, 2003

I yearn...

BF has to wake up at 5 am tomorow, working all the way to 4+ pm. I'm proud of you Dear. We'll endure this together k. Sleep early, Luv I think of going to school, just crash any of my lectures, and wait for BF to come home. It's for my own good too coz i've been terrible at attending these lectures. The fact that SIM doesn't make it compulsory to come for lectures make me even lazy.. Damn, i can't procrastinate and sit back any longer. Gotta wake up, Sheikha@@!

I met Ana and her friend for lunch at SIM cafe just now and i had a great time, thanks to you both! We'll Lunch again soon k. Study Hard. heehee... Then, i met BF at Clementi Central and we had a long talk. We talked about enduring, loving, understanding and coping with the changes in Life and what's there to come ahead of us. It makes a lot of sense to us that relationships do need effort. Apart from the other verbs of vocab. But effort is the Main number 1 source of life in a relationship.

I added a link to my Old Geocities Homepage. It's quite un-updated though. but the link is to my personal SheZai Page. Where i splash all my feelings during BF's NS times. those times we've been through. ok.. now it's makin me reminisce.. ... ... .... *builds castles in the air.....*

No comments: