Sunday, September 28, 2003

My Side..

Its quite early i guess...its sunday,everyone's home even my mum who's always working very hard.Even my cats were meowing here & there calling for the biscuits breakfasts.So I really had no choice but to wake up.Mum cooked fried rice for the whole family for breakfast.Going to brush teeth & wash up soon after blog for breakfast.I really don't know what to do today.Are we meeting today gf?She's been very bz the whole day of yesterday with her family meeting but before that we had a very good time having lunch with Ana @ chicken chop place(but we all had chicken cutlet).We talked,laughed,joke & gossip around there but basically we had lots of fun there,thanks Ana!We'll meet up some other time again yea!(btw gf,Ana asked you for lunch on monday at S.I.M)

In the last post,I forgot how to say how i got the book(My Side).It was a real surprise!I can't belive she did that.That day was actually Shakirah's & Lily's birthday.So she had to come to my house to help out with Grandma to cook/pack the food before we left for the chalet.Basically we're like busy,rushing & also quite late for the chalet & her tuition class.Therefore,we went off separately after that.After the fun & all at the chalet,we went home & I had work the next day,so I told Gf that I'm quite sleepy,tired & I wanted to sleep early.Then she's like 'kalang kabut' & I sense something wrong.Afterwhich she said,'Can you check your drawer before your sleep?'I told her that my uncle was sleeping & my room's very dark,don't want to disturb his sleep.She then said,'Jus open your top drawer & check out something in it,its at the top by the way.'So I did as what I'm told.To my surprise it was a big thingy wrapped up & all with a card along with it.I WAS SO SURPRISED!!but then I didn't knew that it was a 'Book'.So she wished me happy 30th month & said that she just gave me a box of chocolate!But it was not!the wrapper was a chocolate!but the present was an Autobiograhpy of sir Becks!hah I was so happy!!!..Was really dumbstruck before my sleep!heh Thanks alot dear!oh by the way..My manager just call me up,asked if I want to work today.So i said yes!hah..Guess if we meet today it will be quite late Gf,I'll be finishing at 6 today.I'll call you during my lunch time or something k?I've got to rush now!! laters !!

No comments: