Sunday, August 31, 2003

Sheikha family chalet.

As i am typin this out, my eyes cannot keep open. It's as if cows and sheeps are hanging from my eye'lids. My family chalet was ok, a good success.

Friday: 1p.m.:BF helped to carry the things and check in together with Adha and me. We bought the "Wall's" Chocolate Heaven ice-cream which was just so heavenly sinful and ate out of the ice cream tub. Me , BF, Adha and sis. BF went to tend to the shop after that and decided not to come because he is tired and it was already late night. 3 p.m.:Mima called me and said,"The exam results are out!! If u want u must collect it from school today before 3pm!" I was in a daze. I dared not colllect it there and then and tried to keep myself busy to forget the reality of receiving that slip. If i were to fail one stupid subject, my mom had to fork out another $2000 for me to repeat it again. I already let her down last year by failing one Intro subject. I can't afford to let her down this year. :( However, I slept peacefully at night.

Saturday 10a.m.: I went to school to collect my results. But i promised BF i am going to open it with him. He is the one who has spurred me on, the one who motivates me to make it all possible, the one who never gave up on me, the one who always understands. I met BF after that at Clementi MRT and i showed it to him. We settled calmly down on the seats in MRT. The suspense is Killing me, and i ripped open the envelope and with shaking hands, i showed BF first. BF's first reaction was a Kodak Moment. He smiled and then laugh his contagious laughter. "There! I know you can do it!" I passed all my subjects this year! And now headin for my last year, the final 4 subjexts! Yeay! I didn't let my Mom down! I did it! I proved to her that i really can handle my studies and my relationship hand in hand or even better with BF around. Yes Yes Yes! I hugged and kissed BF on the cheek mwa mwa in the MRT like i was crazy nuts.
At night, BF came to the BBQ chalet and it was his first time meeting the Whole family, relatives and all. BF, you were really superb that night. Everybody keeps on asking about you "BF where?" "mana woods?" "woods tak datang?" haha! Too bad baby, i have no idea why that name sticks to you. And i didn't start it. I'm glad you went, Honey. Thanx a million. Ikan pari bakar ala sambal awaits you the next time.... i'll make them specially for you. My cousins got to interact and talk and even joke with BF, and my heart flutters at the thought that he is being accepted into their lives. BF went home around 1a.m. in the morning taking a cab. He must be tired, with a little flu. Me, Raihana and Raudha (my dearest cousins) did not sleep until 6.30 am, girl talking problems. Esp for Adha. Adha, you gotta be strong. We were flat by then and woke up late. Check out at 10am, we woke up at 930am and had to clear up like lightning.
Today: BF is helping his uncle paint a two-storey house amidst his lethargy and flu. Take care BF. Don't strain too much k. Have a good rest.

No comments: