Thursday, August 28, 2003

BF and his soccer.

Chey... BF feeling Reporter lah! Guys, watch out for Zaini in the future ya! haha! Anyways, me had a long day today. The 2nd time in my this year of school that i attended a full lesson. both lectures. I made a new friend today. the Malay community in my school can be counted with fingers. She approached me during my break time. And introduced herself as Izza. She's in the same lecture as me.. and i don't know about it because i always come in to lecture 15-50 mins after it starts. She's very nice, and we clicked. Went home together as she's stayin in the East too. Made a new friend liao! :D Oh and about my school, i'll be havin 2 weeks break starting next week coz results coming out next week. Gigit jari-jemari. Yeahoo!
ANyway, my family and relatives havin a chalet this weekend. BBQ and all. BF gonna help me and Raudha(cousin) grocery shoppin tomorro! N also have fun wit us at the chalet.Thank You BF! mwahs! Will think of going to Shing siong supermarket (BR)since it's near to the Cube where BF will be for the afternoon. Hope Ogre won't be at the chalet. Hope Ogre doesn't make a scene. Hope Ogre is busy. i gotta go now. Midnight madness of some sort with BF on the phone. yakking away. gotta sleep early though. However, BF wanna stay up for 3 matches ending at 6 am tomoro morning. Guys & Soccer. Agree? haha! Love u bf. Doze off quick k.

No comments: