Wednesday, September 03, 2003

makan makan makan..

i jus can't stop eating nowadays..its becoming a habit already,even my mum is pampering me with more junks than ever,since i ORD.ahha..crabsticks,ice creams,chocolates etc..everynight!!i really hav to control myself very soon...& i prolly noe how i can do it..well..the cube dah bukak now.since i have nothing to do & i'm workin after the 2nd oct event so i tell myself that y not i volunteer myself at the shop since i'm very free.that way,i'll leave house jus nice after lunch & head home just nice for my dinner.PERFECT!aha..& when this goes on n On...bulan ramadhan is also approaching.Lagi ada chance slimming la!haha..I really need to start puasa back la.haven been doing the usual 1full mth puasa since Ns.So its time now..have to be very very semangats..cos hari raya prolly falls on my birthday itself!So there's something to look forward to for this yr event.Hmm......when i lose weight again..i feel lik botak again..i noe gf doesnt loike the sound of this..but i feel very light lik dat(not weight tau but head).hmm..see how the keadaan lah ya.

No comments: