Saturday, January 08, 2011

Bald Aaliyah

Taking care of Baby Aaliyah brings joy to my life.... She now wakes up every 3 hourly and does not really kick up that much a fuss... Good Girl, Baby! Though when she does during her 'witching hours' at 10-12mn and 6-8am, i do get worried when I do not know what she wants. She passes gas very often too but other than that, she's really a gem. She recently had her 'tahnik' and 'cukur rambut' at a nearby mosque and now she's botak. She still looks beautiful to me with a bald head. hehe!

My little A for Aaliyah (ala Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta)

Trying out my Babysafe sling... I had a hard time getting her used to it, but I think it's not meant for small-built Asians, in my opinion. Too much excess fabric. Gonna try get a baby carrier next. Any recommendations mummies out there? Bjorn? Other brands?

She looks so peaceful. She had her fair share of tummy time.
 She insists on holding her bottle everytime

Playing time with Daddy

Lepak time with Mummy. "Confirm or Ignore" facebook friend request? hehehe! Maybe next t-shirt to buy 4her will be Tweet and Instagram logos.. hehehe!

My first hot date with Hubby after 1 mth of 'jailterm'. Taking the MRT after so long. Miss the times when commuters give up their seats to me. I feel very energetic and excited already. Say OI to the world!

Taking care of a baby is a big deal and I believe that a happy mummy makes a happy baby. Being confined at home is indeed very uncomfortable. Especially when I am ALONE at home taking care of Aaliyah for 5-7 days a week. Taking a break is beneficial. Having a ME time is also very important to me. Yes, the world does revolve around your baby, but sometimes you need to MAKE time for yourself and boost up yr morale and inner self. Thank you to my mom who help to take care of Aaliyah during my hot dates with Hubby (which occurs twice this month). =)  Enjoying my strong relationship with Hubby is also very important to me as it takes 2 to clap in this new Phase 4 of our lives. My relationship with hubby comes first, then comes our relationship to lil Aaliyah.

Aaah.. finally made the time to do my unruly hair which has been untouched for 10 months.

Hubby and I had a first movie date (after labour) to watch the final installment of SAW 3D yesterday and damn it was gory. hahaha! The whole 90 minutes have so many 'games'. We are real great fans of SAW and have been following it since SAW 1. The ending could be better, though. Hoffman deserves to die in a more gory way. Like in a game or something. Where do they get these sick ideas of how to manipulate people in a life and death game!? BRILLIANT ideas!! The acting of the main cast police officer could be better though. He acts very 1-dimensionally (like Nicholas Cage's expressions). Hubby and I were also asked to check our IC at the entrance of the cinema. The movie is R(21). wow. No comments. hah! Well, that's all for now. Gotta change Aaliyah's poooey diaper. Taaa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you ysquare. Sure you can!