Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Me and Lil Junior

Well I realised that I have not uploaded any photos of myself nor my baby bump ever since i got pregnant. Maybe I have not gotten used to the feeling yet. Oh c'mon! It's midway through my pregnancy already!! 5 months and counting! So fast right! As this is my first pregnancy, I do get a little bit nervous when people stare at my tummy, especially when I am walking (more like waddling) around the polytechnic (my workplace) or standing on the train/bus. The difference is that now, I get a seat on the train!! Thanks to the considerate commuters who gave up their seat to me in the split of a second. Mostly gentlemen, though. Nyonyas can't be bothered. Most school/poly children can go and screw their snobbish faces. A few working-class aunties are really nice too. Sitting down feels good....

My nausea and vomiting is gone. It's really true what people say. First trimester morning sickness will come and go in a flash. I won't miss it though. It really don't feel good with bile stuck in your stomach and throat every morning, noon and night. I currently have superbad backaches and the bump is still small! Can't imagine if it's at 8 months and I still need to bend down/squat down and talk to my tiny little children in class. Apart from work which is taking a toll on me, I feel darn good being preggers!!! Hubby is always entertaining me and the baby with his hilarious wit and jokes. I love him more everyday. Hope we will get through this phase in life strongly together. The pics below do not show my tummy so vastly prominent (yet). Well, I have no idea what to expect in the next few months. Do pray for our wellbeing. Thank you.

Me at 16 weeks and me at 18 weeks.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

18 weeks and still looking so gorgeous , wish you love and your baby ♥

Unknown said...

Thanks Vamp! xoxo