Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Delightful Saturday!


Hubby and I planned to wake up early on Saturday morning coz we were on a mission. To book our vacation destination. I have taken a week's leave in May to take a break from work. I guess it'll be also a celebration! We call it our prebabymoon! We intended to go to Boracay Island, Philippines. However, when we arrived at our favourite travel agency in Orchard, they do not serve that travel destination. We listed down our choices. Koh Samui, Phuket, Sabah. The flight timing to Koh Samui were all bad and the worst part was we have to book Tiger Airways by ourselves. Too much of a hassle-bazzle... So we finally decided on Indigo Pearl, Phuket's Pearl Bedroom Suite. Lush greenery surrounds this luxury resort and I can't wait to relax my mind and body. We'll be there for 4d3n and had a great deal.We paid extra for travel insurance and flight change so that we'll be on the morning flight there and late afternoon flight back. And the counting down to May begins now..... can't wait to leave this stressful Singapore. Picture courtesy of Indigo Pearl, Phuket.

After making the bookings, we headed for lunch. I realised that I am always hungry and I am not even one month pregnant yet! Foodie Time!

After lunch, we booked tickets to watch 'Shutter Island', a movie directed by Martin Scorsese and acted by Leornado DiCaprio. Both of us feel like the movie will have mixed reviews so it's difficult for me to do a Sheikha's Top Ten Facts of this movie. Basically, all i can say is..... the sound FX is ridiculously LOUD to build up the suspense, you will only understand what is happening halfway into the movie and the moral of the story is.... 'The brain controls everything'. After the movie, I told Hon that I wanna have a romantic walk to City Hall. He was shocked and asked if it's ok for me and all, I told him i'm fine, and so we walked all the way from Orchard to City Hall. Just like the old times when we were on dates. =) Snapped pics along the way......



Hon said the pic above looks like 'Date Night' the movie..... Hahaha!

We then reached City Hall. And we bumped into Zahila and Shah at JCo! We joined them and had supper  until JCo had to close shop. So we headed to Macdonald's at Orchard since all of us had no plans and everything was really impromptu. As we were eating, this butch came up to us.. "Hi... you guys wanna watch movie... I have 4 tickets here, don't worry it's on the house. I bought the tickets already and I can't make it to the movie, it's at 1130 pm, Greenberg, by Ben Stiller. You know the actor." We were like... ok... what luck! So we agreed and took the tickets from him. Free movie can't hurt you, right? right? right? Wrong. This movie hurts our butt like a butt-crunching machine. It SUCKS terribly! What the hell is with this movie. DON't Waste your money!! It's even rotten than a rotten tomato. Ben Stiller was talking 80% of the movie like some hippie you just want to slap his mouth shut. R21 sexual scenes my ass! wtf,  a toothless grandma would make a better sex scene. mwahahahaha! Ok, moral of the story is... don't watch it. Till the next update.... 

Have a great weekend, Readers!


No comments: