Sunday, April 04, 2010

Adrena Ties The Knot

One of my best friends has tied the knot yesterday.... Congratulations to her! She looked drop-dead gorgeous, I love her gowns!! Thanks for catering to me and Zaini, Girl. The food was delicious!! The ceremony was held at Serangoon Gardens Country Club. The ballroom was huge, the decor was really beautiful and everything was so very prim and proper.... as compared to Malay weddings that we have attended. Yes, it was our first Chinese wedding dinner, and we don't know what to expect. But everything went perfectly for the bride and groom. They showed their photo montage, video of the tea ceremony (which was so hilarious!), the cake-cutting, down to the champagne pouring... Fabulous. Once again, congrats babe, and hope you'll have everlasting bliss. Catch up one day!!


Here comes the bride and groom walking down the isle... To my excitement, I set the flash to soft flash instead of flash syncro, and there is this black shadow underneath. But the feel of the couple in the picture is great! And everyone's throwing confetti with smiles on their faces.

The groom, Vincent, giving a speech.

Popping the champagne bottle open.

"LOVE IS TO PLACE OUR HAPPINESS IN THE HAPPINESS OF ANOTHER"
I am happy for you, girl.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

congrats to the couple! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Is it possible for me to contact the couple? I would like to hold my wedding at the serangoon country club as well and would like to find out their reviews. my email is celinelwl@gmail.com. Thanks!