Saturday, March 27, 2010

Towards the end....

The bittersweet feeling upon the completion of my Diploma is unexplainable. The journey I have gone through with my coursemates turned good friends, is now etched deep within my memory and will stay there forever. The fun, laughter, frustration and joy of groupwork, assignments, outings and whatever not are now a past as we inch closer to graduation. Looking back, I remember my lecturer Mr Philip Koh, who happenned to by my Practicum Supervisor too. He made the class (everybody) do a video on a Science topic. And I am now going to share with you a video that I have made specially for this assignment. Something good must share right. Hehe! I put together this video on Mushrooms and Decomposition. Took me one whole day to do, using iMovie. Song is by Mika. Perfect song ambience for the whole atmostphere. This video can be used to introduce Science/Mushrooms/decomposition to upper level preschoolers/Primary level. I wouldn't want it to end up dusty in my folders. So Enjoy!


This is me and my lecturer during last year's batch convocation.
This year is gonna be our turn..... Graduate, yeay!
The crazy bunch of DPTP23/A during our last day in school.

My best friends during the course. HNSM.
Coursedays will never be the same without them around. Thanks Gals for sticking through thick and thin. Let's meet again soon. I have no regrets taking this fun diploma course.

As for me, now armed with a Business Degree and an Early Childhood Diploma, how do I place my cards right on the table? I am still thinking about my future.....

P/S: Do click on the Nuffnang ADS on your right. Thank you!





No comments: