Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Practicum

Hello once again to all our readers! I have an exciting post coming up! So do read on! You may sense that I am in a super cheery happy kinda mood. Well that is because today is the day that the burden has been lifted off my shoulders. Seriously, I feel so so so much lighter. I was talking about my Practicum supervision. My lecturer was my supervisor and he has a knack to be very strict and fail his students. So I was very upset and let down when I got to know that I got him as my supervisor. Having your own class as well to prepare for Practicum in another class was daunting! So much work, so little time, so much effort just for that one day that will determine if you pass your dip. I came back on Sunday to work as well as stayed in the centre to do my set ups till 11pm last night! I slept at 330am to finish my essay and lesson plans and have to wake up at 5.30am. I even dozed off in front of my laptop WHILE writing my essay! Suddenly I see the sentence..."Classroom management is important because..... the evil mother will come and take the children away." What the hell! I actually TYPED WHILE SLEEPING! Hahaha! Well, he came, he supervised closely, and he left. And I passed!

No comments: