Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spacefifty: Makeup & Photography

A day with the Spacefifty duo left me feeling really good. I made an appointment with them and got excited on the day of the photoshoot, not knowing what to expect. First of all, makeup by Zahila Zainal (Cosmoprof-trained) was brisk and immaculate. I like the fact that i look different. I LOVE makeup experimentation and splashes of colours. A blend of yellow, green and pink eyeshadow paired with gold lips to match my outfit. Ain't that terrific. Thankfully I managed to pull it off! When it comes to photography, Shah Reza works his camera like a pro with all the equipment in the studio. They both made me feel at ease and oh you should see the research they made on model's poses and the accessories they have in hand. That's what i call prepared. My most favourite part of the shoot? Model with chains! 
Do Add Spacefifty on Facebook to see their profile and sign up for their affordable packages. =)

Here's two of the many shots for preview. More to come soon.
GONG XI FA CAI





No comments: