Saturday, February 13, 2010

A day at the Cathay

No doubt, The Cathay is an AWESOME place to spend your day. Well, I did just that. The six-storey high shopping mall has lots to offer! It looks all modern and suave on the outside but once you step inside, i bet you, it feels like you wanna put on your 'shopping shoes' (eating mouth, gaming hands, etc!) and start the Cathay Experience! Well, The Cathay provides all forms of entertainment, from intensive gaming, sumptuous dining experience, to shopping and more!! Here was how I spent my day at The Cathay. Do click 'Play' below to watch a damn hip and happening video I made to document my visit. Music credit goes to 'Ke$ha' - Tik Tok. Picture credit goes to all participating shops in the video. All other credits go to me.  =)  Enjoy.





To see the pictures being made into the video above, click on them below....




Join The Cathay Facebook page www.facebook.com/thecathay to get updated with latest promos, events, contests & giveaways!





No comments: