Saturday, August 08, 2009

Nenek I love you

My dearest Grandmother passed away last Tuesday evening. My heart breaks and I wept and wept till there's no tears in my tearduct to contain my sadness. She was my guardian who had taken care of me since I was born all the way till Secondary 2. Feeding me Mee Suah on the swings, teaching me ngaji, making for me ribena in my water bottle before I go to school, sewing for me those pretty pretty dresses to wear at home when I was little, Sleeping on her bed beside her for every single night with me bearing the heat of the room coz she can't stand coldness, making for me Nespray milk every morning before I go to school, and a lot more to show that she loves and care for me. I love her so so much too but I guess I have not shown or express it to her enough in my doings. I think I have been a bad grand-daughter. She deserves more love, care and attention and I have failed. Allah S.w.t. loves her more and she was surrounded by her children, grandchildren, siblings and relatives who loves her so much. This year's Hari Raya will be solemnly different. I feel for my grandfather who is the most patient man on earth. I feel for my sister who is so far away in another country, all alone. Be strong, Sis. I was in the kitchen cooking for Hubs and Dad when Mom called and said that Grandma was unwell and they were going to call the ambulance to take her to the hospital. Minutes later, my cousin called and informed me of the news. I rushed over to her place and it was confirmed. I broke down so bad. I couldn't sleep for days. I have held back blogging or facebooking because my mind just couldn't find the words to express how I am feeling inside. Even now, as I am typing, I cannot bring myself to describe anything except the fact that she has passed on. I shall stop now. Al-Fatihah. Semoga Allah s.w.t. mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh Allayarhamah dan ditempatkan disisi orang-0rang yang mulia dan solehah, Amin.

No comments: