Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amazing.

I have a lot of cravings nowadays... But i Always have cravings too last time... The last i checked, Nope, I'm not pregnant. It's just those food cravings you get when you started thinking about the time you ate it. I was thinking what to break fast today and I was craving for Laksa Siglap from Afghanistan Tampines, the best one i've tasted so far. Every Ramadhan, there will be Laksa without fail. So I headed down there after work to buy food, hoping that I could buy the Laska Siglap but by the time, it was 6pm, and most of the food were sold out and the scene was like Pasar Malam, with the sellers shouting Lelong Lelong and selling what little they have left..... to end the day's trade. I walked around thrice in the hopes of finding that Laksa coz I am really craving for it, but I didn't see any. I was let down, my heart sank. So i bought other foodstuff and walked home. Just in time for buka. My dad's home too. I'm not really very close to my Dad and we don't talk much. So i headed straight for my room to shower and get ready for buka. Then I heard my Dad talking on the phone with my Mom. "I have already bought Laksa for us to buka. One for me, one for you and one for Sheikha...... blah blah blah," he said. Mom had to buka at my Atok house so it's just me and my dad. So today, I broke fast with my dad, just the 2 of us in the kitchen. I already have the thought of breaking fast in my room, away from my Dad, coz I feel weird around him. But because of the laksa that he has bought, I sat in the kitchen with him silently breaking our fast. God works in wonderous ways. Especially in this holy month. Maybe this is Allah's way of telling me, Your Dad still cares...... It's fated that he bought the very food that I am craving for. Amazing.

No comments: