Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wee Hours

Hon is sleeping soundly on the bed behind me, while I'm here at the desk blogging away. I couldn't sleep yet. Coz I had a warm midnight bath. One that drowns all your thoughts and emotions and leave you bare naked inside, so that when you step out of the bath, you feel new-born like a baby. (Reminds me of the men vs women video that Hon posted on his Facebook, hehe!) One that you take your time to loofah and scrub and moisturize and condition every square inch of yourself. Aaah.. refreshing. And so the consequence, sleeplessness. I have popped my gastric flu pills too, and my stomach still feels queasy. Was on medical leave today for that. Dr Sunshine Dominic knows me well. hehe. Such a good doc he is (apart from the fact that he is indeed very generous with his signature on a certain certificate). Gonna spend the day doing my assignment later, and the late night with hubb and friends. Eyes drooping / Hair's drying / Head's spinnin' / Stomach's growling / Hon's stirring / Time for bed.

No comments: