Monday, May 18, 2009

I love my girlfriends.

It's nearing 6 months into my diploma programme and I am having a ball of a fun time amidst the assignments and group projects. I think the main reason should be the lovely bunch of friends around me who have been crazy, fun-loving and playful. We know how not to take things too seriously. Close ties have been made among us group members and lectures are never boring with them around. =) Coincidentally, all our birthdays are only weeks apart from each other. So we're gonna celebrate everyone's birthday with one huge bang in June!

Today is Ms Hui Eng's birthday. So.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI ENG! Enjoy your day with your loved one.


Coincidentally, we wore all black one day. Hui Eng, Mas, NadSsy and myself.


As for tomorrow, I have a dinner date with babe Ms. Adrena Lim. We're so gonna girl-talk! Looking forward to that!

I'm so happy nowadays. I even stayed back at work on a SATURDAY from 9am till 6pm to help set up some artwork learning corner at my centre and I have no complaints! I have 4 more assignments in queue too and they are all interesting. Love it! *I sound so deranged, pls excuse my kookiness!* Haha!

A huge weekend is coming up this week. With Haffiz & Effa's wedding to go to, Damia Amirah's Birthday Party and also SheZai's Sunday Night Agenda... Gonna be a busy week! Meanwhile... Stay healthy, People!

No comments: