Sunday, April 19, 2009

Exercise is good for you.... so is food.

Back to our exercise regime again..... We stalled... somewhere along the way.

Hon and I went swimming after work that day. I managed to remember how to swim and not be a whale out of water. hahaha! I think i did 10 laps. Not bad ey! Yeay! (the shorter horizontal lap, that is) heee! We both plan to start exercising again. Running especially... Rusty already! I hope I can still run my 10km non-stop so that we can enter the StanChart or Nike run again. Gotta coordinate that breathing technique soon. But with Hon as my guide, I can get a confidence boost! Gotta rid that fats!

P/s: Mas and Nadssy are coming to my house today to do our school project.

Haha!! I jus wanna mention that coz it sounds soooooo primary-schoolish! (Brings out my inner youth. Chey!)

Oh Oh.. I think I can forget about the beautifully imperfect contest. I saw a contestant having 220 'likes' to her photo!! I guess she'll win, compared to my 22.. I give up. Thanks Peeeps for voting!

No comments: