Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Adorable Class



Today we had a CNY celebration and most of the children came in beautiful Cheong Sams and Qipaos. Being an early childhood educator opens my eyes and heart to the simple things in life. I am Happy! I am currently attached to a Nursery 2 class and yes they do make my day everyday. =) Beats working in the office anytime. Hehe!

P/S: Some of my friends and colleagues mentioned that I do not have that 'Garang' look and that they cannot imagine Me scolding the kids and that the kids will step all over me. Haha! I beg to differ. I have a special trick up my sleeves. It needn't be scolding. =) Love em to bits, even the discipline-challenged ones.

On another note, the long weekend is coming! Yeay to that! I can finish my essay assignment and while our Chinese friends are going visiting for their Lunar New Year, Hubby and I will also be going visiting. We are gonna visit the wildlife, flora and fauna of a certain part of Singapore. Yes, we are going trekking at Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve. Also, the alone bonding time of us husband and wife amidst the natural greens to just let our guard down and relax... that's priceless. Stay tuned for more updates. =)

Oh yea! Guess what? I'm meeting up with Jenny.

No comments: