Friday, August 15, 2008

Shezai Gearing Up






Pictures courtesy of Frenzatwork Media & Nike.

The pics explains it. We're very serious about the Human Race. Hun has been doing on her part too, training herself on her off days & I've been clocking up mileage as well whenever I can. On the other hand following pictures below are the Brasil game against the Singapore selections. Complementary Grandstand tickets again! yeay! As it was super last minute, I didn't bring along Hun's camera. So its just me & my Nokia Hp to take some pics therefore its quite blur.
Anyhow, the game that's important most to me, witnessing 1st class Samba 1 touch futbol from the Samba Masters. I don't know why the critics are so harsh against their display against the home team but 1 thing for sure they're just stroking the ball around doing some sparring only. Rafinha, Diego & Lucas were the only one playing their heart out. Overall it was breathtaking. If I could reply to the critics, I must say that, "Send the Singapore team to the Samba city & they'll show you no mercy".






No comments: