Sunday, May 25, 2008

Time for a new pair of glasses.....

Had enough of my Gucci plasticky framed nerdy ones. It's time for a new look. Been searching for the perfect one lately. Been in and out of opticians but none seems to appeal to me.... Yes the spectacles seem to be looking back at me. And those weepy sickening little voice of theirs in my head crying out...,"Buy me! No, Me! No! Buy Me!!" coz there're loads and loads of spectacles in any optical shop. But finally, I've found the perfect pair of spectacles.... Thanks to Hon who spotted it and whose taste i definitely declare 100% girl-in-a-shopping-frenzy trusted. I tried on about a dozen frames before settling on this piece of perfection. A good classy investment indeed.









How was our Saturday spent? I got me a pair of free movie tickets from my company.. but too bad it's the annoying movie, Indiana Jones. You' be thinking.. Geeez, why would anyone watch a movie full of crap, with an aged wrinkled-face, smelly-looking hero of a whipping lead cast who seems like he didn't bathe and change his clothes for days. (We're still talking about our lead cast here... re-iterate "LEAD CAST"). Well, you were right. It's Crap. And double whammy crap. The story line is kinda childish. First with a nuclear bomb blast scene which is totally unnecessary, and the whole story revolves around this elongated crystal skull cum magnetic skull cum missing-7th skull which when combine with the other magic skulls will explode a power so strong , you'd give Dr. Evil a run for his take-over-the-world poppycock. Hoaa... that's not even my point. In fact, it's far from the the jeez that these 7 mythical see-through creatures will combine to become an ALIEN, mind you. An Alien!??!?! Errr... Whhaaaaa!?! Mwaahahhahahahahahah! And here's the thing. The whole scene is set in 1958!! So that means, to them, Aliens existed waaaaay before Grandmomma was born! Dead Crap. However, Kudos to Shia Lebeouf for his acting in almost every movie nowadays. This guy is everywhere!

I'm into my 5th book of the shopaholic series and AM SO ENJOYING it. This Becky character got me so fixated, i started laughing to myself (or rather, AT myself) whenever i step into a shop for some retail therapy. It's great, this Becky. She's so funny. Gosh. Speaking of which, Shopping Season is here again!! Thus, the Sex and the City Song playing. I promise to change to another song once I've got my highs of shopping already ok. Bear with it!

Oh yea, we've been to the gym on Saturday for some treadmill run and weight-lifts. Gotta say, it feels good. But I think running outdoors is more challenging. It's the Real original thing, u know what i mean. With no air-con or fake up-slopes. But it feels great nonetheless.. No qualms about that. Will really need to exercise more, coz the tummy just refuses to go away. Or maybe..... NAH... Can't be. It just my tummy FATS, i swear. Back to work tomorrow!

Ouh Ouh... And Happy 7 Years 6 Months Honey! Will cook for you lemak chilli padi Ayam tonight for dinner k! I've prepared an array of menu for you already in my recipe book darling. Just take your pick. See?



No comments: