Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Rainy Season = Flu Bug = Good Reads at home


My cousin Raudha has kindly lent me these magnificent books to read during my free time. I've always wanted to read Sophie's books hearing how good an hilarious they are from many different women of many different backgrounds. A woman will always be a woman. THANK YOU ADAH! I'm halfway through "Can you keep a secret". Am gonna read the undomestic goddess next and see how it relates to the blonde bimbo in me. Hahaha.

Step Up 2 is a feel-good dance movie. Disregard the story line and you'll find yourselves moving to the beats like an ulat gonggok. 4/5? Yeaaaaa.. maybe.

Oh yar, finally, I can swim!! I've always wanted to learn but my breathing technique and hand leg coordination is always always wrong! Then came last Sunday where Hon and Kak Mai taught me how to swim.. and i did it! I swam around 5 laps and can breathe normally.. unlike the past where i'll struggle like a fish out of water... or.. more like.... a Whale out of water. Looking forward to more swimming sessions on Sunday, apart from my weekly jog on Saturdays. I have my aim..... *dreams*

Hon is always working weekends every month. But next weekend, he's on leave, so we're going for a couple getaway, away from it all, to pre-celebrate our 7th year anniversary (25/03/08). Keep the fire strong and alive, romanticize, know what i mean. ;)


Me and my husband. Happy as always. Even happier after marriage.

Me and my sister st Seoul Garden

No comments: