Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love Love Weekends

Me and Hon had a BBQ at my company's VP house (more like garden) on Friday night, complete with Luo Hei and all. The BBQ otah2, chicken, salmon, squid etc were the most delicious I have ever tasted in my whole life, and i am not exagerating. Hmm... Gives me an idea to hold a BBQ function for close ones soon.. only that.... need to find an occassion to celebrate first.. hehehe.

After the nice function, we met up with cousins to explore the Airport @ Terminal 3. It was such a funny evening. We are like so 'Jakun"... wah this, wah that, ooooh this, oooooh that, wow everything. Indeed it was wow. The design, the architecture = top class! We sat down at Popeye's till midnight with a "Get to know my Boss" session and headed home. Early Friday night coz we gottabe gearing up for our Saturday's weekly morning exercise routine at ECP. I say, I say, my stamina's improved and it's been a month of weekly exercise now. =) Next week's adventure will be at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.. Going trekking! I Like!!!
The wonder that is Terminal 3
Pretty Much Awed

ClosenessR'Us
Brothers
Love this angle, ok, we're gonna fly'on outta here...
Dreams of travelling

And so I had my jog with my Mom, Fahmy & Mai. An achievement indeed! Healthy = sexy. Right? Breakfast salad at Mac enriches my soul for a deco-high Saturday!



Those enriched salad nutrients went into my braincells and suddenly i got into a deco-high. yet again! And so it's time for the revamp of The BedRoom! (again). Together with Bride & Groom pillowcases..... This month's theme - Mr & Mrs Smith ! Coincidentally, Mr Smith is on Hon's side of the bed, and Mrs Smith is on mine. ;P




Just so love to come home to our room everyday after work... Oh Oh, Hon's on the way home from work now! Gonna make Yong Tau Foo Soup for him, he's having the sniffles! Need some good broth/soup to drain those mucus membranes away... Easy and fast to cook.


The End Product for Hubby

Next movie update on leap year - The movie played by Wong Li Lin and that hunk of a guy who looks like Orlando Bloom .. *winks* Tomorrow's gonna be shopping day again! This time for Hon's smart dinner & dance clothes... Hmm... *Imagine*

No comments: