Saturday, August 18, 2007

Taking a breather

It's the weekend again. Time flew by amazingly fast. Counter displays less than a hundred days more to go. I'm so nervous, yet excited. Every weekend, I keep on wondering what else is there to do? Where else is there to go? How else should I make full use of my time to plan for the wedding? When will I be able to do this and that? Who else must I call to confirm dates? True enough, these few months will be the time where it gets ridiculously tumultuous. I need a break from squeezing my brain cells out. At work, I squeeze. Come back from work, I squeeze. Weekends also must squeeze? Enough. Enough squeezing for the meantime.

Today, It's the weekend. I wanna take a breather. To relax. To just Stop Thinking. To just Stop Squeezing. After jogging later, I wanna paint the town red. With my music in my ears, walking the streets of Orchard, read a good mag at Borders, have a chill pill or two at a coffee joint and just DON'T think about the wedding. Just for this 2 days ......... .........

Only for this 2 days.

No comments: