Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pics I Love It

Thats all my favorite Transformer collections. As I've said earlier on in previous entry I'm not a hardcore collector but I'm a type that buy the collection that I like. Re-seller? Not at all or perhaps not at the moment. hah. Anyways have to say also a big thanks to Hun for buying me the Optimus Prime(the big movie version one) I've got a Japanese version of the BumbleBee & also the US version of it as well. Quite details this creators.

Anyways work has been super hectic. The new position I'm in is a very stressful one. 3 stores to take care of is no joke. Now I then realize how tired Kak Yati has been. Hers is worse, 6 stores! Anyways my mentor has left. My morale has been ground zero for a couple of months. I'm lost & I really need to start all this all over again. Hun was the best listener I had & I'm not making rash decisions at the moment as well. All I need to do is to start drawing plans. Other than Hun, I 've got my books to help me out to start this. I just pray that it will work out. From then I'll decide on my future.

On a brighter side, I'm meeting my pretty hun today! YeaY!


Transformers Part 2




















No comments: