Friday, July 27, 2007

Cleaning Frenzy

I was on an overdose of extreme super spring-cleaning mode today. Started at 1pm Thursday after so-called brunch and never stopped till now. The time is currently 2.45 AM Friday. 13 hours plus, only taking an hour break for dinner. I took the opportunity to really clear up the junk of gunk in my room, threw out 1 book shelf and 2 study tables! Amidst the dust and the mess, i repacked everything into 3 little boxes. I came across old CDs in the likes of Roxette, Now 3, MegaDance 8, Mariah Carey, Tifanny, Shima, Eels, Cranberries and so many antique names. Just like this one.... "100% Disco Rap"!! Kekentalan...What in the world?!?!??!?! Shock shock, horror horror!


Many more things i came across. I also came across Old diaries as i was an avid writer during my teenage years. Feeling writing novels of my life.. I came across more and more old story books and even more Cosmopolitan magazines which I think i should keep. HehHeh.

Why the cleaning frenzy you may ask? Finally it started. The cleaning i mean. It's about 4 more months to the wedding and if not for the renovation of the 2 toilets in my house, i doubt the cleaning and throwing and dumping will ever start. I'm glad i finally made the move to spruce up my room, no, Our Room. We already have a plan in mind. Since Hon is gonna live with me first before we buy a new house, we're gonna make our nest a lil more comfortable. Tomorrow morning the contractors are gonna hack my toilet in my room which has been used for 14 years in the same state. It is of a dire need of a make-over. Like... Finally. Algae and yellowish lendeh seem to be sprouting and (breeding) everywhere. I'm happy i get to design my own toilet. =) Added a new touch of class to the boring old tiles. Played around with some plain Mosaic too. Added a shower head with hot/cold tap. Added a glass frame. Can't wait for the result!

I'm kinda surprised my books and old magz can be squeezed aka sumbat into these boxes.
I swear there are more than meets the eye. Haha!

Oh the Dust! Oh the Noise! Oh the Mess! Oh the Sinus! Oh the Works! Oh the state of my house right now.

In the words of Hon, Sidetrack....... OK, guess what this is. I had the urge to take this pic because of the nice alignment, interesting colour, great details and and me, feeling artistic photographer... Not!, snapped away. Haha! If it were a Transformer, I think it will be a body part of a Megatron. And it will transform into a fish because it looks like fish scales, right? Ok, I'm really really side-trackingly blabbering here. Haaaaah! Me and my silly wild imaginations.
Oh Crap, It's just some hunged-up frying pans at Ikea.

No comments: