Thursday, May 03, 2007

Projects..

Hun has always been asking me to blog. Lazy? No time? Okla.. I admit I'm lazy at times + always. haha. She also complained that I'll only blog whenever I have new shoes. True? No comment. Sometimes I just wish that I can visualize what I want to blog it instantly published at blogger. Best kan?

Ok, stop talking rubbish Zaini & just blog.

For the past 2 Saturdays, it has been a sporting affair. Playing badminton (sounds like abang kahwin2 games like my friend GG said) with Hun's cousins & parents was so fun. So far we had bowling session before & now badminton. What's next? hiking ? trailing? sounds interesting Hun? Maybe soon but for now, we all can't wait to go KL on the 18th-20th. More like a weekend getaway for them & its also a timeout from work for me too.

Phuket next? Haha The boss has hinted.

Anyways, I'd like to blog of what my title is all about; Project ala "Project"

Kids, teens or whatever they call has always been overusing the word Project. The word seems so powerful that most parents would actually fall for it easily. Not true? Ask yourself. I admit I've ever used the word before but not till the extend of what the kids or teens have misused the word these days. Scary I must say since it really does happened & I've seen the truth at times. It's not just my belief or experience you see. Its really happening. Just read some of the news on the papers. Its a fact & the scary part is that it does come back in retributions, slowly that is. Oh well..some do get away with it & some don't. I hope the ones who don't will eventually fall one day. These kids or teens should cherish what they've been showered nowadays. They uses handphones instead of pagers nowadays. Laptops instead of big ring folders with notes. They even misuse these things too at times like video recording their teachers or anything they feel is 'cool' & post it up eventually at youtube. Out of control,yes.

Ok back to the "Project" issue. I just wish that they would stop using the word as an excuse. Not to say the parents are stupid which I doubt they are but I bet they used to experience that before. So its just a matter of time for them to catch their teen kids red-handed! Especially when they used the word to go clubbing or go dates. It feels great to see them get caught but on the other side, its scary. Why? Cause the cycle never ends. It happened during my time, it happened before mine, it happened to the current crops so do you think it will happen to the next generation? My say is, it will stop if we do now.

No comments: