Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Of Cookings & Complexions

Hon is so sweet. I love you too Hon. The ironic thing right now is.... Hon is staying in Clementi, but works at airport.. While I'm staying in Tampines, but works at Alexandra Rd. hahaha!


Went out with Hon just now on this Labour day, It's freaking crowded everywhere. So we went to our usual favourite hang-out. We really talked deep issues there about our relationship and future plans.. Then out of randomness, Hon suddenly want to godeh-godeh my bag and took out my make-up kit... and it's so funny when he touch up for me my make-up in front of all the chillers at Starbucks. hahaha. Not knowing what is for what. eyeliner, powder, lipgloss, etc. he carefully, with full attention, touch up my make-up for me... funny la he.


Over the weekend, I asked hon to come over to my house after work as i'm cooking his all-time favourite lasagne, and Mom's Mee Pedas Beefball. It was a fun-filled weekend as we watched SAW 3 again on DVD in the afternoon with my Mom, and then played badminton at night with my cousins, mom, dad, uncle and aunt. It was a good game as we booked 2 badminton courts. My hands are aching now. Around midnight, all of us headed to Johore to enjoy the sedap seafood and came home at 6am the next day. Marvellous. I love it when Hon comes along for family outings. Thanks Hon.






This is the Mee Pedas that Hon loves so so so much. Eat it with Yellow Mee or macaroni anyway u like it. I love it too.. And it is really pedas, as u can see. I used red chilli as well as cili padi.. The beefballs are really tender and juicy. Will try to learn more recipes soon... hehe!


Recently, i became obsessed when i noticed a few wrinkles and crow's feet forming around my eyes.... And oh well, my cellulites are always there.. so i need to go on a mission to really discipline myself and take away all the signs of stress and ageing. Guardian has a good May Day sale at 10% off. So i wanted to try a few products. I think Loreal is too strong for my skin, so i'm trying to switch to Good Ol' Olay. Review? The thermal Regenerist facial wash is good! It gets warm once in touch with water and smells like bubble gum. Yum. I'll see how Olay goes. Do you Olay?

No comments: